Affordable Melt and Pour Base

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kalyani

Reaction score
I am new to soapmaking and need help finding a affordable source for Melt and Pour Soap bases.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Kalyani

How many pounds are you looking for? Essential by Catalina has what I find to be the best price if you buy two, twenty pound boxes, that is approx 160 bars. Columbus foods has a good price on (I think) a 24# box.

What is the CO-OP forum? I am not able to find it.
Thanks for your reply.
-Kalyani

Tabitha said:
How many pounds are you looking for? Essential by Catalina has what I find to be the best price if you buy two, twenty pound boxes, that is approx 160 bars. Columbus foods has a good price on (I think) a 24# box.

wow, that is a great site and great prices, thanks tabitha!

Okay I am in love! I checked out essentials by Catalina and it is awesome awesome! Amazing prices on melt and pour. They have alot of SLS free bases. I like it!

Just thought I'd post my recent discovery for Soap Base.

Shay & Company (a family owned business in Portland, OR) offers clear melt & pour base in 44 lbs. tubs for $77. I was there today and they also have white melt & pour, ultra clear, and goats milk.

The lady there was super nice and she even offered to take a phone order and have a guy run it out to my car so I didn't have to get my kids in and out every time I buy something! :)

They don't have a huge selection, but what they do have seemed like a great price.

http://www.shayandcompany.com/clear-soa ... b-tub.html

Back