Hello! (Please see pics they may help work out the problem!) I am new to candle making and made my first ever candle last week. I have made it using soy wax and EOs (Myrhh, Cinnamon Bark and blood orange) and am very happy with the cold scent throw and also the hot. I have made these candles small to start with so I can trial them. They are in 30ml glass jars. On the third evening of burning (last night) the candle suddenly went out (with a green flash!). I relit it and the flame was very weak and quickly went out. I believe the wax was putting the flame out... the wax seemed quite high. I poured some wax out, the candle stay lit for a bit longer and then went out again. Why is this happening? I should definitely mention that my wick is a cotton wick coated in PARAFFIN wax and I am wondering whether this is the problem... the strange thing is that it's only started going out after it has reached half way down the jar. I have had no other issues the other two nights. Any help would be amazing!