Advertizing

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthernEssence

Reaction score
How do y'all advertise your soaps? I have a website and I usually get at least one order a day. I just checked and I had 123 hits on my site today but I want MORE!

Does anyone mail out fliers? How do y'all advertise?

I hand out my business cards with samples and I'm listed under google but only by search like if you were looking for spiritual candles you might see my website. I haven't done much with my etsy site yet but going to figure something out this year.

what is a constant contact newsletter cause I know there aren't any programs for that on etsy? I would love to know how to do that. I have more offline customers than I do online but slowly getting there. I recently participated in swaps on etsy. Basically swapping my products for some of theirs for the same price or around the same. From that I got four new customers that loved my soaps! In the coming months I will sign up for some other places to advertise.

pepperi27 said:
what is a constant contact newsletter cause I know there aren't any programs for that on etsy?

www.Constantcontact.com It used to be free for up to 50 contacts, but I believe they are charging now. I used it for Stampin' Up, but now I just send a regular email. I didn't have enough customers to justify paying for it.

Latest posts

Back