Advertising

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenmarie82

Reaction score
How does everyone advertise their website? I've been emailing people that have online boutiques asking if they would add my banner to their site and they are very agreeable about it. I was just wondering what else i could try to get more traffice to my website.

That is the million doallar question. I still have not figured that one out but would love to hear everyone's suggestions.

Is it true that the number of hits a web page has, helps it move up the list on search engines (along with keywords)? So, could you refresh your page thousands of times and that will help?

Is it true that the number of hits a web page has, helps it move up the list on search engines (along with keywords)? So, could you refresh your page thousands of times and that will help?

Good point! I will ask my computer whiz bro and get back to this topic with his opinion :D I do know that keywords are 'key'.....if your web name includes 'handmade' or 'soap' (or whatever you are looking to offer) you will have a greater chance of being found.

Tanya :)

Purchasing Google ad words is cost effective, as is making business contacts so they can link you on their site

Latest posts

Back