Ads in my SMF app???

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

grayceworks

Reaction score
I have started getting ad banners at the bottom of the screen on my SMF app. I have ads turned off in my online settings, and when this was in the paid version of tapatalk, there were no ads, but don't see a way to turn them off in this app, and I keep inadvertently clicking them when trying to click on posts near the bottom of my screen. Or when I try to click the menu button at the bottom of the screen to subscribe to a post or reply. Suddenly I'm being taken away from the SMF app and onto some web page with ads.

HELP!?

Also, still not showing me more than a day or two of posts -- just sits there 'loading'. Any ideas? I can find older posts if I do a search, but that doesn't show me ALL older posts.

Last edited:

TVivian

Reaction score
I'm going to take a guess that this app is "movin on up" yay! It's probably a way for the app developer to make a bit of well deserved cash for creating and running this fine forum. I believe that if the ads get clicked every now and then it's even better.

Admin

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Will work on getting those turned off for Supporting Members. Still a learning curve with this new application platform.