Adorable packaging-What to do with it???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
Bear.jpg

I saw these bottles and HAD to have them. They were way cheap, $5.00 for 50...But... I can't figure out what to put in them :oops: :oops: :oops:

They have a wide mouth, but not wide enough for lotions/conditioners or creams, as the bottle has a lot of groves...They are not "squezzy" either.

I'd like to make a natural bubble bath, SLS free. Anyone know a good recipe or base? HELP!

Edited to add, they hold 8oz.

I bought a ton of those a few years back & did honey baths in them. 1 part honey, 1 part vegetable oil & 1 part shower gel & fo to taste. I no longer use honey in my products so I have some sitting empty too. I am eliminating all animal products slowly....

I thought about making kids sets, lotions & shower gel pairs in Jolly rancher flavors but my shower gels seperated so they don't look too pretty in the clear bottles.

Even powdered products would be nice. I would say milk bath but know you don't use milks. What about dry bath bombs/fizzy powder? You could layer 3 colors/scents in 1 jar?

yeahh!!!

I like the idea of different scents in them too..

or you could do something like make a honey sugar scrub or salthoney scrub and color them like honey...

"this bee the best bodyscrub out there...arrrrhhhhh" lol

IanT said:
yeahh!!!

I like the idea of different scents in them too..

or you could do something like make a honey sugar scrub or salthoney scrub and color them like honey...

"this bee the best bodyscrub out there...arrrrhhhhh" lol
I am goiing to sharpie an eye patch and make a little felt hat for one of the bears! Ha! :lol:

oooh lol if you do that you SO need to put a picture up ! lol....

IanT said:
oooh lol if you do that you SO need to put a picture up ! lol....
Oh my I just had a great idea... So the bear has an eye patch, and a little red silk sash around his waist....still working on the hat....I am going to fill him up with a shimmery, copper, golden bubble bath.

This be the best bubbling booty out there...arrrrhhhhh

:lol:

hahahah!!! thats the best!! :)

ohhh i got to see this!! :)

PixieWick said:
You can add a shaker top an make it babypowder
Do you know anywhere I can find different lids for these? I've looked with no success :(

And I TOTALLY made a pirate one! I will post pics tomorrow :)

Latest posts

Back