Adjustable Multi-Bar cutter

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd point this out to folks in case anyone is interested in an adjustable multi-bar soap cutter.

https://cumberlandacoustic.com/product/adjustable-multi-cutter/
I have no affiliation with the company (in Tennessee) and have not purchased this item, but it certainly is unique and I'd love to see it in action. I suggested to Hubby we swing by there on our next trip through the area so I can try and get a look at it in the store. He is working on adding it to our upcoming itinerary. I better contacted the owner & he let me know the store hours, so we'll go take a look at it in about 3 weeks from now. I am really interested in getting a better idea of how the extender accessories work with it as well as the concept of an adjustable width multi-cutter. Apparently it is his wife who is the soapmaker, so I hope I get a chance to meet her too after she gets off work from her days job (I suggested to Hubby we go later in the day so I meet her, too.)

Here is a video of how the wires are installed for the adjusted width of bars of soap:

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing! I'm happy with a single arm wire cutter (I like cutting soap), but if I were looking for a multi bar cutter this would definitely be of interest. I've never seen an adjustable width one.

A few days ago something jogged my memory (another post here at SMF) that I had seen mention of one somewhere sometime. I couldn't recall if it was someone here who bought one, or if I saw one listed for sale somewhere or what, but I had to go searching to try and jog my memory even better. Well even though I still don't recall what I think I may have remembered, I did I find an old SMF discussion of how one can or could be made, and then also found the actual one I posted about above. So of course I want to get a better look at it in person. I'm really excited about this.

Latest posts

Back