Additives to make bought MP clear completely crystal

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donee'

Reaction score
I buy my MP in from a factory here (its just much easier) BUT now I have a plan to make crystal clear soap (with stuff in therefore the necessity for absolute clarity - like glass)
Any suggestiions on what I can add to the bought MP (glycerine) so that it will become completely glass like??

like this - I am getting more opaque
5-lb-clear-glycerin-melt-pour-soap-base-organic__31GDwJPXZKL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know when you find out! [emoji5] I make my own transparent m&p soap and though they are clear, I have yet to achieve colorless transparency. Good luck!

I buy my MP in from a factory here (its just much easier) BUT now I have a plan to make crystal clear soap (with stuff in therefore the necessity for absolute clarity - like glass)
Any suggestiions on what I can add to the bought MP (glycerine) so that it will become completely glass like??

like this - I am getting more opaque
5-lb-clear-glycerin-melt-pour-soap-base-organic__31GDwJPXZKL.jpg
The only way I know to have a Crystal clear bar is with chemicals. I avoid all bases that are loaded with chemicals. The end product comes out clearer then you may think.

Latest posts

Back