AC Vanilla Blackberry Tiger Strip... sort of

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmar22

Reaction score
This soap was a near catastrophe on 3 different levels... however it doesn't look to be a total loss. What do you all think?

Sorry it didn't post the picture first time. (moved - please post photos in the Photo Gallery).

1468352806931.jpg

I like! Nice swirl! How was it a near catastrophe? My standards may be low - if the soap is useable, smells decent and doesn't look like vomit or Spam, I consider it a win! (Man, that SPAM soap squicked me.)

Yeah never use a high vanillian FO with pink. trust me, it is not pretty.

But I think this soap looks really nice! Was it an HP batch?

No it was CP using a technique from M&P.

I had to take the jaws of life to it to get it out of the mold because I was using a new mold that I made that day which ended up having a crack in it... lost about 1/5 the soap while duck taping the mold completely as it leaked out and into my glove that ended up torn.

WAS A DREADED EXPERIENCE... but can't wait to try it!! The layers ended up crazy from me moving the mold but it's alright. We live and we learn.

If duck tape and some extra screws can't fix it... nuttin can lol

It doesn't look like anything dreadful happened. You did great with the emergency fix.

Latest posts

Back