Absolutely stuck on names for a soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carmen_Honey

Reaction score
Hello all!

Usually im good with names and have them ready to go before i even make the soap but for some reason i just CAN NOT come up with a name for a particular soap.
Its a cream (uncoloured and no titanium dio) soap with a charcoal swirl which takes up about 1/3 of the bar (including the entire top).
Scented in a mix of blood orange FO and gardenia FO its a soft citrus floral with no sharpness or sourness at all.
I usually go with things that reference the ingredients/scent in some way without explicily including them in the name eg i have a salty green bar called 'The Kraken' lol :p

Any suggestions anyone has would be a god send as I've literally been at a loss for the 40 or so days its been curing :x

HELP!

Thanks
Carmen

Last edited:
the charcoal makes me think of asphalt...that coupled with a semi tropical scent...L.A. Dreamin...

I like to go with plays on song names, or popular quotes from movies.

I had a bar of soap called violet beauregarde that was scented with bubble gum and blueberry (get it..? ;) )

Latest posts

Back