About Themes...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarCreates

Reaction score
In another post, Tabitha (and perhaps Lane?) mentioned being sure to have a theme... In the soap world, what does that mean? :lol:

Would that mean like making only GM soap? Or only all-natural? That type of thing? (Or am I way, way off base?)

Thanks so much!

A theme can be anything that sets you apart from everyone else...something thats makes people remember ya! It can be anything from your labels to your recipe.

Example, my website back round is black, which is pretty rare, especially in the craft world, so I run with the theme by doing all my labels in black and white. And then it developed into having all white products (expect for my CP soap...) and simple "black and white recipes".

But thats just one example.

*sniff~sniff*

I don't have a theme since I like a little bit of everything.

But I have thought about it but just haven't found anything that works for *me* yet.

faithy said:
*sniff~sniff*

But I have thought about it but just haven't found anything that works for *me* yet.
It took me three years to finally develop a theme that I really really liked... Instead of trying to do what everyone else did/does, I went with something that was really "Me"

Lane said:
faithy said:
*sniff~sniff*

It took me three years to finally develop a theme that I really really liked... Instead of trying to do what everyone else did/does, I went with something that was really "Me"

LOL somehow I don't think adult themed stuff would sell to well as my only market...... ~giggles~

But i'm going to come up with something......

But i've been working a lot with a friend who has MS........ I'd also like to cater to those with special skin needs...........

But who knows, what I may come up with.....

Oh wait.... i've got a bit of an idea, might have to do some thinking on this one.....

faithy said:
Lane said:
faithy said:
*sniff~sniff*

LOL somehow I don't think adult themed stuff would sell to well as my only market...... ~giggles~
Who said anything about adult themed? :lol: :wink:

Thank you all! I appreciate the examples you gave.

I think I see what you're saying. I've got lots more brainstorming to do, LOL. :lol:

Faithy, how's your new idea coming along?

Back