.....aaaaaand relax!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This year has been a tough one - very busy in the office and then then arrival of The Little Efficacious Gentleman. Working most evenings and only just starting to sleep through. All was taking it's toll.

Now starts 3 weeks of holiday. No planned work for me during my holiday (which is a big surprise) and lots of time to just unwind, spend time with the family and maybe get some soaps made.

It's just such a relief to know that I don't have to think about the office until I go back on the 11th January!

What makes it even better - the December part is just making up for over time that I am owed, and I need just 4 days for the January part because of the national holidays

Hope others are also able to take some time this Christmas

That's good to hear, I'm so glad you're getting relief from your busy schedule! You sound like someone who really appreciates family and now you'll have more time with them. Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Good rest indeed. I have some birthdays coming up and an interesting Christmas ahead. But my ex and I have some issues to resolve when the new year arrives. I want to be a care-free kid again sometimes but then my daughter's homework snaps me out to reality and into gratitude.

Enjoy your rest and happy holidays if I don't see you around.

God rest ye Efficacious Gentleman, let nothing you dismay. (couldn't resist ;) )

That's awesome to get so much time off in a full stretch. Take advantage of every second with your wee bairn. They grow so fast!

IrishLass :)

That's so awesome. Enjoy your time with your lovely wife and cute little one. Have an awesome holidayI

I'm looking forward to visiting my daughter and the babies for a week. Leaving the day after Christmas.

God rest ye Efficacious Gentleman, let nothing you dismay. (couldn't resist ;) )

That's awesome to get so much time off in a full stretch. Take advantage of every second with your wee bairn. They grow so fast!

IrishLass :)

A little too fast, if you ask me. I never cried so much on the inside as I did that day my daughter started walking at 10 months old. The house was never the same again as my little hurricane was on the move.

Glad to hear that you can take it easy for a while. Hope you get a lot of good relaxation time with the family.

Back