A Wet Soap Sunday

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A4nicholas

Reaction score
It has been a while since I have posted but just wanted to share my wet soap Sunday! I made a second batch of my "Into the Woods" soap-scented with a Teak and Fern F.O from RusticEsentuals, Cedarwood Atlas EO and Fir Needle EO. This soap has Neem Oil in it and it accelerated on me last time because of it-I think...but this time I was able to get a great "in the pot" swirl and I think it turned out great and it smells amazing.

I also made my good old standby Lavender and Lime Soap! Always easy!

I hope everyone is doing we and staying healthy.

Attachments

• IMG_0170.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 36
Here are the cuts! The titanium dioxide didn't blend as much as it should have but its still pretty!!

Attachments

• IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 17
Neem Oil does accelerate. Lime and Lavender sounds delicious, and I am going to just have to steal that one. :D Both of your soap look very pretty and I always wish they could stay looking like they do when they are wet.

Neem Oil does accelerate. Lime and Lavender sounds delicious, and I am going to just have to steal that one. :D Both of your soap look very pretty and I always wish they could stay looking like they do when they are wet.
Thank you! It always looks so cool wet-the neem oil adds such a neat scent undertone when it coupled with the woodiness of things like cedar wood and fir! The lavender and lime is great!

Latest posts

Back