A need for levity

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What day is it.jpeg

How to make a face mask.... Easy peasy!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh, Kay! I'm so glad I watched this. She's hilarious, a blond Aunt Betty. Thanks for the laughs, there where a LOT of them!

A well to do guy is traveling 80 mph in his Porsche down a country lane. He sees something rapidly approaching him in his rear view mirror. The thing turns out to be a chicken, running past him. He increases his speed and clocks the chicken doing 95 mph! The chicken has past him and runs up a driveway to a farm. The man follows and sees chickens all running around in a blur on the property. He goes up to the farmer and asks him about the chickens, and that one out ran his car. The farmer tells him, "Well, in my household there is a great demand for chicken legs, so I breed 3 legged chickens." The man asks how they taste, to this the farmer replies, "I don't know, I have never caught one."

Back