A need for levity

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blink.JPG

Just remember - Know matter how much chocolate you eat - your earrings will still fit 🐰🦘🦎🦐🐙🍄.
You reminded me I could use a scale. I want to make sure I'm not gaining or losing weight.

Here's a fun one. There are 73 cocktails in this picture.
View attachment 45190

A few to get you started (and, no, I haven't found them all):
1. Grasshopper
2. Mudslide
3. Fuzzy Navel
4. Lemon Drop
5. Hurricane
My Answers are blue. Is there a Banshee cocktail?

There's a screaming orgasm in there too, I think. I don't drink all these things to know.
There's also a Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall. No, I didn't know that; my husband asked if there was one. He used to be a bartender and it was, apparently, a popular drink in some circles. I've never had one (the drink, I mean).

There's also a Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall. No, I didn't know that; my husband asked if there was one. He used to be a bartender and it was, apparently, a popular drink in some circles. I've never had one (the drink, I mean).
I can't exactly drink anymore. I could but alcohol + brain damage does not mix well.

No one mentioned grasshopper, green fairy (that I thought was just absinthe), Shirley temple, purple haze,Arnold Palmer, kamikaze

Back