a natural and safe EO for a fresh grass scent ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmanuel

Reaction score
Hello evrybody !
I'm working on a soap with a scent around the theme of fresh grass, I want it to inspire this kind of image.
I tried using clary sage as a grassy odor but it doesn't really match what I want. I also tried blending in with pepermint but it's not that good. I'm really seeking that "green" perfume.

If you have any tips it would be greatly appreciated :)

Have a nice day !

I don't personally have a grassy EO blend (I'd be interested if you find one though!)
What I do if I'm looking for a blend is browse the eocalc website. There are lots of blends with clary sage on there.
One that I think might work in the direction you're looking at is this one called leisure (rosemary, clary sage, lavender, cedarwood, lemongrass, clove). Though I'm not sure it's exactly what you want. Good luck!

I don't personally have a grassy EO blend (I'd be interested if you find one though!)
What I do if I'm looking for a blend is browse the eocalc website. There are lots of blends with clary sage on there.
One that I think might work in the direction you're looking at is this one called leisure (rosemary, clary sage, lavender, cedarwood, lemongrass, clove). Though I'm not sure it's exactly what you want. Good luck!
Thank you for the site, I will use it as insparation :)

1:1 petitgrain and french lavender (must be french!) smells like grass to me. Like taking a nap in a hammock with sunshine and fresh cut grass and whiffs of lavender and wildflowers floating on the breeze. Hehe, ok so it has been a while since I made that but I called it "Dream Catcher" and loved it.

1:1 petitgrain and french lavender (must be french!) smells like grass to me. Like taking a nap in a hammock with sunshine and fresh cut grass and whiffs of lavender and wildflowers floating on the breeze. Hehe, ok so it has been a while since I made that but I called it "Dream Catcher" and loved it.
very good suggestion, I will try :)

Back