a late hello and introduction

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leowife

Reaction score
I registered here over a month back...and never uttered a word
since LOL. I'm usually more of a reader than a poster...kinda quiet I guess.

I've been dabbling in making a few things for myself. Mainly bath salts and lotions with EO's...and now melt and pour soaps. It all started with essential oils....and their affect on me after I was introduced to them thru an aromatherapy massage. That soon morphed into buying them....then wanting to smell them in a salt for the bath...and then wanting them in my soap, lotion, shampoo. Now I'm buying melt and pour bases, colors, FO's, molds, books.....yikes!!!!! Who knew I'd get this addicted?

I'm currently not working due to a work injury to my right arm...and in needing something to do with myself to occupy my mind...I turned to bath products to make me feel better...during what has been a pretty depressing time. But hey...it works and I'm having fun with it, which was my goal.

I'm having my surgery in 2 weeks...it's been a long time coming and I'm looking forward to it. But now I'm wondering what the heck I'm gonna do with myself while I'm recovering lol. I had intended to try to make CP soap before surgery but I put off buying a mold until I found one that I really really wanted. I wanted a wooden mold because I just know I'm going to continue to make soap for my husband and our immediate family. I want something that is going to last a long time.

Thanks to this website...I finally ordered one of Paul's Tog Molds. I ordered it today on Etsy! So thanks Paul...in advance for the mold.
It'll give me something to look forward to after surgery and recovery.
I looked at alot of molds online...and yours by far...was the best...even a newbie can see that!

Nice to meet you all! This is a great site!

Deb

Hello Deb and welcome to the forum. Good luck with your surgery, hope you have a quick recovery. If you get bored or stir crazy during recovery there is usually always someone on here ready to talk to soap. Just jump on in.

Back