A Kiwi Soaper

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just been scrolling and reading, so much amazing info here it's Great!! Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Back to soaping after a few years on other pursuits. This time because of needing fragrance free products but still wanting 'nice' and a 'lil bit fancy'. Been making Dish & laundry soaps again for a while, (to reduce landfill etc) and hooked again on making general soaps over the last couple of months, forgot how much I enjoy it. I'm a hot process girl and love the artistic side of soap making.
Looking forward to learning all these new wonderful techniques and getting to know some of you here.. happy soaping..

Just been scrolling and reading, so much amazing info here it's Great!! Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Back to soaping after a few years on other pursuits. This time because of needing fragrance free products but still wanting 'nice' and a 'lil bit fancy'. Been making Dish & laundry soaps again for a while, (to reduce landfill etc) and hooked again on making general soaps over the last couple of months, forgot how much I enjoy it. I'm a hot process girl and love the artistic side of soap making.
Looking forward to learning all these new wonderful techniques and getting to know some of you here.. happy soaping..
Hiya Jillyb from all the way down here in Wellington! Lovely to see another Kiwi on the forum :) I'm also a CP soaper (2 years) - welcome!!
:goodbye1:

Hi from Owen Sound Canada. Just started melt and pour soap making. I used charcoal as an additive and the charcoal turned gray, plus it bled. Why did it happen this way? Should I use Mica powder if I want to turn it black?

Latest posts

Back