A July 4th Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBussy

Reaction score
Anyone have any plans for anything like this"

AmericanFlagCP_490px.jpg

It was in Brambleberry's email today.

It is a neat idea, but I don't have a mold and dividers. Mostly I use 1 lb molds from WSP.

I am thinking of doing some kind of red white and blue drop swirl or tiger stripe. Need to go thru my FO's and see what seems appropriate. :D

I want to because I really love Holiday soaps, but around here it just wouldn't sell well at the local market shows I do, and then I'd be stuck with the inventory like my Halloween and Christmas soaps. Those are really neat though, I saw the same email this morning and plan on looking through her blog to see the process. :)

It is a neat idea, but I don't have a mold and dividers. Mostly I use 1 lb molds from WSP.

I am thinking of doing some kind of red white and blue drop swirl or tiger stripe. Need to go thru my FO's and see what seems appropriate. :D

Breezes and Sunshine is a great summer FO from NG. I just used it in my rainbow soap and love it. It's a very summer, happy FO. Just an idea for you. :)

I've been wanting to make a red, white & brew (beer soap) since last 4th of July! Maybe it will happen this year if I can get my rear in gear. Not sure if I have the time or patience to try a flag design but I could probably manage a red/white/blue ITP swirl with some glitter on top :)

Back