A Joy of Spring

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

The Efficacious Gentleman

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Very much agree! Here in my part of Austria the weather in spring is very changeable, but to mix of sun and rain really bring the nature back to life and everything is so green. Love jt

Navaria

Reaction score
Beautiful! White lilac or snowball bush?

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Allow me to retort. This happened yesterday. Actually, it's still happening.

Happy Spring. Sigh.

The path I dug out this morning so my collie can go to the bathroom. It's well over her head. Oh, you could see asphalt about an hour ago, but it's, you know, snowed since I dug it out.

My driveway where my F150 is parked at the top so I can dig it out easier.

My back deck. The BBQ is the higher white blob on the left. I guess I won't be grilling this weekend.

Steve85569

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a price to be paid for living in the woods. That's why I live "down low" now. The strawberries are in bloom and the apples are about half done with their bloom. The deer have even stopped coming by for their hand outs.

I love this time of year! Still cool enough to get out and enjoy but not so hot that it takes my breathe away.

MySoapyHeart

Bee Happy
Reaction score
Checked to see if I had any spring pictures on my phone. I didn`t. Need to take some and come back to this thread: )

Navaria

Reaction score

Happy Spring. Sigh.
Oh girl! You must hate us right now! Although I'm a bit jealous of you. Looks like you got more in that one fall than we got all winter combined!

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:eek: I would like Spring without the snow but it is gorgeous pic. :razz: It is in the 90's here today and I consider that summer

navigator9

Reaction score
Dibbles, I'm guessing maybe crabapple? Whatever it is, it's gorgeous.

Snappy...OMG, I saw that on the news this morning. We had some last week, but nothing like that. Yikes!

CTAnton

Reaction score
I'm sensing magnolia....but a close up would clinch the deal....second guess would be a amelanchier...shadblow or shadbush...

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sensing magnolia....but a close up would clinch the deal....second guess would be a amelanchier...shadblow or shadbush...
You are correct - it is a magnolia. No big blossoms like the southern varieties, but I do love this tree. I like how it is covered with blooms before it gets any leaves.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Happy Spring. Sigh.
So sorry Snappy. Have been there many times with snow after some teaser spring weather. I feel your pain.

Latest posts