A huge Thank yu to the forum members who have helped donate!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
You all are really great! Last night I added my web site address to my signature and not even 24 hours later, some of you have already been to my site and purchased "Donation Bars" for this months donation package. (Without me even pointing out the page!)
This is what I am talking about:
http://luxurylanesoap.com/DonationDriveNoShipChrg.html

I wasn't sure where to post this topic, but I just wanted everyone to know, that here in this forum, we ARE surrounded by people who really have a passion for what they do. I'm not going to "tell" who has donated because that is not the point. The point is, I really feel this is a family type community and I am very happy I "accidentally" found this forum. :D

A huge thank you to everyone here who has made this such a wonderful place to be and learn!

And because we all like pictures. Haha, thought this was a great assortment :wink:
My Boy
Trent2.jpg

Newest Site Pic
DonationPage.jpg

And this was just too funny to pass up!
puppetshow.jpg

Edited because I spell horribly! :lol:

w00t! Thank you! Since I started so late with the program this month, every bar really helps!

gallerygirl said:
Lane, what a terrific cause! I just know you will hit that 500 and more. k
Crossing my fingers! I am putting more into this donation drive than my store!! Even tho people are paying to have the bars donated, I am not making a single dime (I didn't expect too!). With all of the time I have to put in, the supplies it takes to make...you know, just like selling a bar, but I have to pay full shipping (after shipping, paypal fees, website fees...blahblahblah, it is costing me money). Plus, I add about 2 pounds to the donation, cause it makes me feel nice. :)

Well friend, your good works will be a blessing for so many and that definitely comes back around. k

Thank you very much! As "corny" as some may say it sounds, I really do feel happier! It's weird how things like that work... Like, giving to others is the most gratifying way to give to yourself...

Back