A few soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponomancer

Professional Geek
Reaction score
Nothing really new, just a few batches for a show next month,but I haven't posted much in a while

tumblr_ok2s1q98AB1rcpo9po1_500.jpg

tumblr_ojybvw8vig1rcpo9po1_500.jpg

tumblr_ojybvw8vig1rcpo9po2_500.jpg

tumblr_ojw4tjGxnB1rcpo9po2_500.jpg

Skillz you have, guurrll!

And love the lavender color, it is so soft and pretty. Do you mind telling what it is called/where it is from? I had an old sample but it morphed on me so I am on a lookout for a mica that give that kind of color.

Skillz you have, guurrll!

And love the lavender color, it is so soft and pretty. Do you mind telling what it is called/where it is from? I had an old sample but it morphed on me so I am on a lookout for a mica that give that kind of color.

The lighter purple is ultramarine purple that I got from WSP, and I've had a lot of good soaps made with just that one, the darker purple is Harold's Purple Crayon Mica from mad oils, that I got during their cyber weekend sale, which I was trying out :)

The lighter purple is ultramarine purple that I got from WSP, and I've had a lot of good soaps made with just that one, the darker purple is Harold's Purple Crayon Mica from mad oils, that I got during their cyber weekend sale, which I was trying out :)

Thank you for that info.

Latest posts

Back