A few soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponomancer

Professional Geek
Reaction score
tumblr_o6rjkv0N0m1u516eqo1_540.jpg

Three salt bars and the failed attempt at translucent soap

coffee, lemongrass, and an orange/patchouli blend on the salts, and eucalyptus/peppermint on the other (it still smells incredible and lathers just fine)

Oh! You really caught their glory. Especially the middle one in the sun with that voluptuous top.

I'm curious to see the "failed" translucent soap. I've never tried so it certainly wouldn't be judgement. Would you share the pic and a blurb about what went wrong? Always looking to learn.

Oh! You really caught their glory. Especially the middle one in the sun with that voluptuous top.

I'm curious to see the "failed" translucent soap. I've never tried so it certainly wouldn't be judgement. Would you share the pic and a blurb about what went wrong? Always looking to learn.

Ha, it was just an experiment to see if I could use alcohol that was 80 proof without making it goopy, and its partially translucent, I can see white specs past the exterior and thin slices show light through them, but no where near what I want

Latest posts

Back