A Few Recent Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our market has decided to have one market per month (for now) so I've had more time to plan and make soap. And, with a 4-day weekend, I've been busy catching up on my soap making. I'm almost fully stocked now. Here are a few of the batches I've made over the past couple of weeks.

Gardener's Hand Soap, contains poppy seeds, corn meal, orange peel powder, and fine pumice. Scented with a blend of Tobacco Leaf, Bay Rum, and Sweet Anise.
20220221_093307_HDR.jpg

Lots of Clay (Humblebee & Me recipe), scented with Sandalwood FO
20220221_093039_HDR.jpg

Black Raspberry Vanilla Yin Yang - didn't turn out quit as yin yang as I'd hoped but I'm still happy with it.
20220221_092756_HDR.jpg

Lime in the Coconut - using the soap that seized. I forgot that the Coconut FO contains vanilla and will discolour. I think, though, the darkening colour may help to accentuate the yellow and green. *fingers crossed*
20220220_111300_HDR.jpg

Banana Yogurt Smoothie - made with one banana and added yogurt, scented with Dragon Milk (Candora)
20220220_111057_HDR.jpg

And one more, made last weekend. This one is Golden Milk soap, coloured with Turmeric and Annatto infused oils and made with Almond milk. It's scented with Neroli. I split the liquid between distilled water (to dissolve the lye) and the almond milk (which was added to the oils); as soon as the lye hit the oils, the colour turned that really intense orange. Thankfully, it's toned down now.

Golden Milk Soap.png Turmeric soap.png

Back