A Few Pictures

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had some time today to get pictures off my camera and onto the computer. Here are a few...

Champagne and Pear, Wild Honeysuckle Confetti, Mango Sorbet, Rosemary Mint Salt Bars, and White Ginger and Pear

Champagne & Pear 11-15.jpg

Honeysuckle Confetti 2-16.jpg

Mango Sorbet 2-16.jpg

Rosemary Mint Salt Bars 2-16.jpg

White Ginger & Pear.jpg

I love the simplicity of the confetti one. The colors on the White Ginger and Pear look fantastic. That scent sounds really nice too.

Thanks Snappy. That fragrance was actually a blend of the end of 3 FOs - BB White Ginger, BB Crisp Anjou Pear and Mad Oils Arabian Nights. None of which I particularly cared for on their own, but the blend is really nice. Wish I knew the ratio!

Thanks Snappy. That fragrance was actually a blend of the end of 3 FOs - BB White Ginger, BB Crisp Anjou Pear and Mad Oils Arabian Nights. None of which I particularly cared for on their own, but the blend is really nice. Wish I knew the ratio!

Oh, I'll have to play around with that. I think I actually have all three in sampler sizes. Awesome idea that I'm going to borrow from you!

All gorgeous but the little pink and white confetti is my favorite :) Beautiful bars!

They are all very pretty, but I especially like the one with pink confetti and the last blue soap with swirls.

Oh, I'll have to play around with that. I think I actually have all three in sampler sizes. Awesome idea that I'm going to borrow from you!

Snappy, I was poking around my FOs this afternoon, and my Arabian Nights bottle is still pretty full. I think that blend was about 1:1:1 White Ginger, Crisp Anjou Pear, Neroli - all BB. I know I used up 3 when I made that one. Just FYI.

Dibbles, your soaps are absolutely gorgeous. I love them all but the first one is my all time favourite, it's amazing!

Latest posts

Back