A Few Pictures

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the simplicity of the confetti one. The colors on the White Ginger and Pear look fantastic. That scent sounds really nice too.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the simplicity of the confetti one. The colors on the White Ginger and Pear look fantastic. That scent sounds really nice too.
Thanks Snappy. That fragrance was actually a blend of the end of 3 FOs - BB White Ginger, BB Crisp Anjou Pear and Mad Oils Arabian Nights. None of which I particularly cared for on their own, but the blend is really nice. Wish I knew the ratio!

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Snappy. That fragrance was actually a blend of the end of 3 FOs - BB White Ginger, BB Crisp Anjou Pear and Mad Oils Arabian Nights. None of which I particularly cared for on their own, but the blend is really nice. Wish I knew the ratio!

Oh, I'll have to play around with that. I think I actually have all three in sampler sizes. Awesome idea that I'm going to borrow from you!

BlackDog

Reaction score
All gorgeous but the little pink and white confetti is my favorite :) Beautiful bars!

CaraBou

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Great soaps. Your confetti reminds me why I've been saving shavings. Some I've seen are just too busy, but I love the look that you got there.

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
They are all very pretty, but I especially like the one with pink confetti and the last blue soap with swirls.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, I'll have to play around with that. I think I actually have all three in sampler sizes. Awesome idea that I'm going to borrow from you!
Snappy, I was poking around my FOs this afternoon, and my Arabian Nights bottle is still pretty full. I think that blend was about 1:1:1 White Ginger, Crisp Anjou Pear, Neroli - all BB. I know I used up 3 when I made that one. Just FYI.

Rowan

Reaction score
Dibbles, your soaps are absolutely gorgeous. I love them all but the first one is my all time favourite, it's amazing!

Irja

Reaction score
Those are gorgeous, especially pink confetti and the blue one :)

Latest posts