A few of my newest ones

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been making quite a few salt bars lately, here are a few of them.

the orange and pink are scented with fresh snow, the blue and grey with storm watch and the bugs in front with white tea & ginger.
11uyv08.jpg

these are from a new mold, scented with santas pipe. Already starting to discolor. These and the next two have aloe, coconut milk and kaolin.
s4vywi.jpg

I finally got a nice pink using red #33. scented with a blend that includes champagne and red lychee tea.
33krnv9.jpg

unscented and uncolored for a family member
2up7l36.jpg

Last edited:
This is my first attempt at whipped soap. I ended up with a lot of air pockets. scented with bayshore
69f51x.jpg

these ones again. No orange was used in the one, the pink and yellow mixed to create this neon nightmare. This is what usually happens when I use red #33, it so easy to use too much. It was supposed to be pastel pink/yellow swirls in white. At least the blue/grey turned out how I wanted.
2dbufl4.jpg

Last edited:
Like the pink and yellow one...lol... but any soap with orange in it, whether on purpose or by accident, catches my eye every time. I have convinced myself that orange is my "wake me up" color :)

I still need to see if my whipped soap floats but it was fun to make. I like my orange ones too, the scent makes it kinda weird though. I am really happy that I now know how to make a bright orange.

The bugs are adorable and I love the salt bars! I have yet to make whipped soap, but I keep watching YT videos of others doing it lol.

These bugs are from my red Palm oil disaster batch. I think they are still cute.

I love your neon nightmare and I think your storm watch soap looks like a perfect storm :).

ETA: also, that pink is so beautiful.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Adorable little bugs!! Love those

And I too really like the orange neon too

I seriously need to make a simple, one colour, no swirl bar, yours are so beautiful

I love the bugs and the orange one too, what a great colour!

I love the orange one (it's my favorite color)... so cheerful! I've been meaning to try my hand at whipped soap too. Yours came out really nice. :)

I love the colours in the orange/pink one, even if it didn't go to plan! Very pretty.

They all look great! I've been too chicken to try swirling in a salt bar. The storm watch and bug batches are definitely my faves. Where did you get the white tea & ginger FO? I've got some from Fragrancebuddy and was planning to use it in my next batch but the max usage rate for soap is 18%! Just curious how much you used and how it's holding up so far . . .

They're all so pretty! Sigh.... I can't wait to be off work on Wednesday so I can make a new batch lol

They all look great! I've been too chicken to try swirling in a salt bar. The storm watch and bug batches are definitely my faves. Where did you get the white tea & ginger FO? I've got some from Fragrancebuddy and was planning to use it in my next batch but the max usage rate for soap is 18%! Just curious how much you used and how it's holding up so far . . .

I only use 35%-50% salt, it doesn't thicken fast at all so swirls are easy.
My white tea & ginger comes from natures garden, I use 1 oz PPO and it hold well for being such a light scent.

Doriette, my favorite White Tea and Gingers are from BB and PFO, both are nice, are easy soapers, and stick well (although as Obsidian notes, the scent is inherently not a heavy one). I did research a bunch and tried several based on that, you know how I am :) Good for people who don't like in-your-face scents, but I would still use an oz/ppo like Obsidian did.

Last edited:
Back