A Few New Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
White Tea And Ginger (FB) (ITPS) (I love this scent)
Sage Lemongrass (BB) (such a lovely scent and everyone who has tried it loves it)
Jamaica Me Crazy (NG) (my first try at pointy layers)
E2649972-5F54-49B9-85A0-893EE83916F6.jpeg

Very pretty! I wish I could smell them 🤤. I'm planning some lavender-patch and a blood orange blend. I got some new molds and essential oils a few weeks ago and I'm very anxious to use them. Thanks for sharing 👍🏻

They look beautiful. I really like how the green one has different colors of green it looks very artful.
Also the one with white, blue, yellow and green looks really cute!
The pastel one is really nice an subtle.

They all look great! The pointy layers turned out really well. I haven’t tried Jamaica Me Crazy so don’t have a reference on that one, but I love White Tea & Ginger (BB) and Sage Lemongrass sounds like one I would really like.

They all look great! The pointy layers turned out really well. I haven’t tried Jamaica Me Crazy so don’t have a reference on that one, but I love White Tea & Ginger (BB) and Sage Lemongrass sounds like one I would really like.

The White Tea and Ginger I am really loving. Jamaica Me Crazy smells of pineapple and coconut to me. It’s a nice scent. The sage lemongrass is really a great clean spa like scent IMO. I definitely recommend it.

Latest posts

Back