A few new soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some soaps I did lately..

The yellow one is naturally colored thru the red palm oil. It produces a very vibrant yellow which I quite like.

Next one is a chocolate soap that contains Lindt dark chocolate bar. I seriously want to eat it, smells so yummy!

Last one is betel leaf soap. Betel leaf is commonly used here in natural medicine, particularly as a natural antiseptic. I did a full liquid swap for this one by boiling a bunch of leaves in water, and using that for the lye mixture. This soap looks very blah if not for the gold mica stamp.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 8914

View attachment 8915

View attachment 8916

How much Lindt dark chocolate did you use? I’m doing a batch of 500g oils. How much would you recommend I use? Thank you. :)

Some soaps I did lately..

The yellow one is naturally colored thru the red palm oil. It produces a very vibrant yellow which I quite like.

Next one is a chocolate soap that contains Lindt dark chocolate bar. I seriously want to eat it, smells so yummy!

Last one is betel leaf soap. Betel leaf is commonly used here in natural medicine, particularly as a natural antiseptic. I did a full liquid swap for this one by boiling a bunch of leaves in water, and using that for the lye mixture. This soap looks very blah if not for the gold mica stamp.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 8914

View attachment 8915

View attachment 8916
Your soaps are lovely with color. I also make a mocha chocolate mint soap that smells so good people want to eat it. Is the yellow soap a CP or M and P?

Folks, the original post with the soap photos was from 2014, and the person who posted hasn't signed in to the forum since 2017. So most likely that person will not be responding to your questions. ;)

Latest posts

Back