A couple of first timers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckscent

Reaction score
First time to do a cake soap, not a real disaster but I didn't figure the right amount of oils for the 9" pan so I was about half short. So I had to use the piping oil for the rest. Then I had to make a new piping and just felt rushed the while time

First time to do a double colored cupcake and add embeds. half strawberry FO and lemon EO

Lavender

The whipped cream piping on the pie looks sooooo lifelike and real that I want to swipe my finger through it. These must have taken you a lot of planning, time, and execution and the end results paid off. Well done!

The whipped cream piping on the pie looks sooooo lifelike and real that I want to swipe my finger through it. These must have taken you a lot of planning, time, and execution and the end results paid off. Well done!

Actually no, it was last minute. I already made a couple slab soaps and had some time to kill and figured I would try it. I looked up and saw the hot apple pie FO and said guess I'll make apple pie.

Well I guess I should have planned it. When I went to cut it some of the lattice work fell off and some of the apple pieces when I cut thru them..... Oh well.

Back