A couple of first timers

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Buckscent

Reaction score
First time to do a cake soap, not a real disaster but I didn't figure the right amount of oils for the 9" pan so I was about half short. So I had to use the piping oil for the rest. Then I had to make a new piping and just felt rushed the while time

First time to do a double colored cupcake and add embeds. half strawberry FO and lemon EO

Lavender

lenarenee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And they're all fabulous! The detail on the strawberry - I swear I can even see the seeds!

Arimara

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are stellar first tries. I did think that the cupcakes were frozen yogurt at first.

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
All of it looks great, but I really love the cupcakes.

HowieRoll

Reaction score
The whipped cream piping on the pie looks sooooo lifelike and real that I want to swipe my finger through it. These must have taken you a lot of planning, time, and execution and the end results paid off. Well done!

Buckscent

Reaction score
The whipped cream piping on the pie looks sooooo lifelike and real that I want to swipe my finger through it. These must have taken you a lot of planning, time, and execution and the end results paid off. Well done!
Actually no, it was last minute. I already made a couple slab soaps and had some time to kill and figured I would try it. I looked up and saw the hot apple pie FO and said guess I'll make apple pie.

Buckscent

Reaction score
Well I guess I should have planned it. When I went to cut it some of the lattice work fell off and some of the apple pieces when I cut thru them..... Oh well.

CaraBou

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Well then maybe they won't be so hard to use. Cuz if it hadn't fallen apart, I'd have left them on the counter to look at for a very long time!