A bucket of caramel popcorn!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anstarx

Reaction score
I didn't even realize NG has popcorn FOs until I watched the popcorn soap video made by Royalty Soap. Instantly added it into my cart. I was stuck on how to create a fitting deisgn for a while until I realize I can just use the dividers that come with my wide mold without swirling. Talk about thinking inside the box lol.

The red mica I used is more of a peachy dark pink and after adding a ton of it, it's still not red red. The frosting was unscented snow white with gold marbling but everything turned beige after CPOP. My CPOP temp is a bit high this time, can this lead to the yellowing? Either way, I wasn't happy about this at first but as the color slightly lightened after sitting on my shelves for 2 months, I felt it kinda has the vintage movie poster vibe and like it now

Not sure if you can see in the pic but I added some MP mixed with mica drizzle to serve as caramel sauce. The mica ended being more bronze than caramel lol.

popcorn.png

I love it! That's so cool.. And yes I see the syrup, it's a nice touch. Great job!

Looks like caramel to me on my screen. Very pretty! They remind me of the circus. Big top tents, caramel popcorn. They'd be great at Christmas, too, I think. Stringing popcorn to decorate the tree. A giant tin of caramel popcorn my Mom used to buy (to eat).

Latest posts

Back