A big hello

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benjifrazer

Reaction score
Hi Guys i'm a uk soaper and its my escape... I really like making Art soaps too i find the medium as an art medium challenges my thinker.

i also like developing recipes like shaving soaps and body butters / cleansers and other good for you.

I work in cold process mostly but love a good hot process session too (can anyone give me tips or recipes for fluid HP soap)

Im also trying to make tools like tall and skinny acrylic moulds and equipment that is just not available in the UK (and shipping is nearly twice to three times the cost of the items sometimes)

Attachments

• Bars-of-Gold---but-not-bullion.jpg
    Bars-of-Gold---but-not-bullion.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 12
Hi Guys i'm a uk soaper and its my escape... I really like making Art soaps too i find the medium as an art medium challenges my thinker.

i also like developing recipes like shaving soaps and body butters / cleansers and other good for you.

I work in cold process mostly but love a good hot process session too (can anyone give me tips or recipes for fluid HP soap)

Im also trying to make tools like tall and skinny acrylic moulds and equipment that is just not available in the UK (and shipping is nearly twice to three times the cost of the items sometimes)
Very nice. Welcome to the forum. I’m in the UK as well. Look forward to seeing your tools and equipment. As you say, shipping is so expensive.

Welcome again' I saw your other post of your creative soap's which are beautiful. I don't have a recipe for a fluid HP soap its been over a year since I made a HP soap & it was a plop in the mold fast & quick lol. I mainly create CP soap now. I know if you stop the cook right after vaseline stage' & add your extra items like Dairy liquids' Skin loving Butters' Yogurt' EO/FO soap will be more fluid.

Latest posts

Back