1. FINE- This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. FIVE MINUTES- If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. NOTHING- This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4. GO- AHEAD- This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it !!!
5. <LOUD SIGH>- This is actually not a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. THAT'S OKAY-This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. THANKS- A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome.
8. WHATEVER- Is a women's way of saying SCREW YOU!
9. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, I GOT IT- Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.