70% Off Organic Coconut Oil 76F - Overstock - Very Limited.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyschelw

SPONSOR
Reaction score
Coconut_Oil_Solid_below_76_degrees_360x.jpg

We need to move cases of Coconut Oil 76F.
Over-ordered. No room!
There is a finite number and when they are gone they are gone at this deep discount.

Well...Big Lots isn't an option for me. Even with the cost of shipping, this $.11 an ounce to me. That's a better price than Soaper's Choice which is usually the best price shipped to me. And this is organic, which is always costs more. I just have 60 lbs of coconut oil, including what I just ordered and really can't use/store more ATM.

I just ordered coconut oil yesterday :(
Oh bummer!

The coupon price is fantastic but the shipping killed it for me. Brought it up to 14¢/oz delivered. BigLots with a coupon is only 9¢/oz, and it's a few miles from my house. Sorry!
FYI, this is organic :) Also, shipping isn't always correct. The shipping calculator is often off for larger items and we are happy to give actual quotes. Just contact us [email protected]

The coupon price is fantastic but the shipping killed it for me. Brought it up to 14¢/oz delivered. BigLots with a coupon is only 9¢/oz, and it's a few miles from my house. Sorry!
Wish they would sell Olive Oil.. Budget is the key; without jeopardizing your quality.

Hi Highfive, Is Olive Oil something that you would really want? I have thought about bring it in but it is so much cheaper through Costco and other places. Not sure.....Feel free to email me and give me your thoughts.
Best :) Lyschel

Back