$60.00 !??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattiesmom

Reaction score
I read that Saponifier Magazine has been revamped with a new name--Making Soap--or something like that. It's now available in print format delivered right to your door for an annual subscription fee of $60.00 for 8 issues I think. What about this magazine would make it worth that much? I am unable to access the on-line version and would consider if it was actually worth the cost with usable information. I have learned the hard way this is not always the case (Willow & Sage). Would like opinions please.

I question the present value of periodicals in this day and age, as seemingly everything I want to know can be found on Google for free (or on forums like this one). Hopefully others will chime in and add their two cents.

I dislike magazines on general principles. They make me pay them to show me ads. It just makes no sense. However, if I could know that that one does not have more ads than articles, it might be worth taking it for a year.

Latest posts

Back