4 Thieves EO Blend

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
4 Thieves Essential Oil Blend:

• 40 drops organic Clove Bud essential oil
• 35 drops organic Lemon essential oil
• 20 drops organic Cinnamon Bark essential oil
• 15 drops organic Eucalyptus essential oil
• 10 drops organic Rosemary essential oil

Mix all essential oils together in a dark glass bottle.

This essential oil blend is very strong and must be diluted! The essential oil content should only account for 1 to 2% of the total formula. This means that up to 6-12 drops of essential oil can be added per 1 oz. of carrier oil or other menstruum. For more information, please refer to

MOUNTAIN ROSE HERBS

ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY

I add the Thieves blend to water with a little dish detergent and use it in a spray bottle as a cleaner/disinfectant.
This from my notes: Add 5 drops of blend for every oz of water. Use with a few drops of liquid soap to make a disinfectant cleaner.

4 Thieves Essential Oil Blend:

• 40 drops organic Clove Bud essential oil
• 35 drops organic Lemon essential oil
• 20 drops organic Cinnamon Bark essential oil
• 15 drops organic Eucalyptus essential oil
• 10 drops organic Rosemary essential oil

Mix all essential oils together in a dark glass bottle.

This essential oil blend is very strong and must be diluted! The essential oil content should only account for 1 to 2% of the total formula. This means that up to 6-12 drops of essential oil can be added per 1 oz. of carrier oil or other menstruum. For more information, please refer to

MOUNTAIN ROSE HERBS

ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY
I just made this thieves essential oil blend and it is by far the best smelling thieves oil blend I've ever tried!!! thank you thank you for posting this everyone who likes thieves essential oil but doesn't like the price of some of the MLM brands you should definitely invest in making this yourself it is amazing it smells great and it's going to work wonderfully

Latest posts

Back