3X24 Shipping Tube

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GGMA0317

Reaction score
Finally got around to testing a longer tube & of course I LOVE it. This tube holds 5 lbs of soap. Pictured is oatmeal/gm/Lavender/Sparkle.
The purple is lavender.

Attachments

• 20220702_113119.jpg
    20220702_113119.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220704_202137.jpg
    20220704_202137.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220704_204528.jpg
    20220704_204528.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20200530_085030.jpg
    20200530_085030.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 0
Finally got around to testing a longer tube & of course I LOVE it. This tube holds 5 lbs of soap. Pictured is oatmeal/gm/Lavender/Sparkle.
The purple is lavender.
Ohhhh, this is good to know. I have tried to use the Chip aka Pringles container and worked however its a super small batch. Thanks for the new Idea!

Ohhhh, this is good to know. I have tried to use the Chip aka Pringles container and worked however its a super small batch. Thanks for the new

Ohhhh, this is good to know. I have tried to use the Chip aka Pringles container and worked however its a super small batch. Thanks for the new Idea!
YW but at least your Pringle can didn't explode! Mine did and that's why I searched until I found a mold that wouldn't. These come in 12-18-24 & 36. I also use 2" in various lengths-they make nice guest/travel soap.

YW but at least your Pringle can didn't explode! Mine did and that's why I searched until I found a mold that wouldn't. These come in 12-18-24 & 36. I also use 2" in various lengths-they make nice guest/travel soap.
Wow, I've not had a pringles can explode. That must have been an awful mess! I have had soapy messes, of course, but those were usually while making HP in a crock pot that I left unattended for too long or when using a fast-heating recipe that decided to come out over the top of the container.

Great idea for round soap molds. I have never used the usual PVC pipe round mold, partly because I just never got around to looking for one, and partly because I already had a plastic container for round crackers that I re-purposed for soap, but didn't 'love' it (only used it once, though.)

I love the fact that you can actually see your soap through the shipping tube, which is a real plus in its favor as a soap mold option!

Wow, I've not had a pringles can explode. That must have been an awful mess! I have had soapy messes, of course, but those were usually while making HP in a crock pot that I left unattended for too long or when using a fast-heating recipe that decided to come out over the top of the container.

Great idea for round soap molds. I have never used the usual PVC pipe round mold, partly because I just never got around to looking for one, and partly because I already had a plastic container for round crackers that I re-purposed for soap, but didn't 'love' it (only used it once, though.)

I love the fact that you can actually see your soap through the shipping tube, which is a real plus in its favor as a soap mold option!
It was a mess but not as bad as it could have been. They don't hold very much soap. These can get warm sometimes, but I soap at room temp and I put ice packs in the Styrofoam container that I use to brace them. I don't like the way gel looks. I've used these for many years and only once did a batch heat to the point of rising up a little. I was shocked since it had never happened. Other than that one moment, there been wonderful to work with. These are 2" and 3" my sil loves the 2" for guest soaps and personal use.

Attachments

• 20220708_002956.jpg
    20220708_002956.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back