3rd batch

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahjane

Reaction score
I just made my 3rd batch last night. I scented it with Geranuim, Patchouli, and Lavender EO's. Ok Ok... I did add a couple of drops of clary sage at the end just because! But this morning it smells VERY perfumy. Has anyone used this combo before and does it end up smelling nice? I was appalled this morning when I walked down my stairs and my whole house smelled just awful! Way too perfumy for me. I am going to cut it when I get home so I guess we'll see...

This batch didn't gel for some reason. I did RTCP it but I did that with the first two also. The only difference is that I used canola oil instead of olive with this batch. I am not really concerned about it, it was just surprising to me for some reason (newbie excitement perhaps)! Could it have been the change in the oil??

I am having so much fun and I definately couldn't have done it without all of you knowledge and help! Thanks guys!!

SJ

Ha Ha!! I do! To be honest with you I have to borrow my BF's camera for that because mine is really cheap and takes horrid pictures! I will make him bring it over tonight! I still have to take cut pictures of my first batch too! It's not so exciting to look at, just your basic cream colored soap! I promise you tomorrow!!

You always put a smile on my face!!

Back