30% off Full Case Bottles/Jars

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Essentials by Catalina is running a special of 30% off select bottles and jars. I just purchased a case of 6 oz Oval Bottles 516 bottles for $136 which makes them $0.27 each. Hubby would like to strangle me for purchasing so many but it was hard to pass up and I needed bottles for lotions. I like the 6 oz size which keeps lotion cost down. And shipping is free for the case.

Essentials by Catalina is running a special of 30% off select bottles and jars. I just purchased a case of 6 oz Oval Bottles 516 bottles for $136 which makes them $0.27 each. Hubby would like to strangle me for purchasing so many but it was hard to pass up and I needed bottles for lotions. I like the 6 oz size which keeps lotion cost down. And shipping is free for the case.

With the caps?

No, disk caps are a nickle. I have a case of disk caps from a soaper that went out of business. I really like the bottles they are hdpe and what EBC calls stiff squeezable. They squeeze okay in my opinion. I am sure I could share some, I really do not need 516 bottles

No, disk caps are a nickle. I have a case of disk caps from a soaper that went out of business. I really like the bottles they are hdpe and what EBC calls stiff squeezable. They squeeze okay in my opinion. I am sure I could share some, I really do not need 516 bottles

Are they clear or natural? I would be interested if you want to unload some. lol Are they clear or natural?

Back