30% Off all Fragrance Oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.gif

I will not buy more fragrance oils.. I will not buy more fragrance oils..
I've been waiting for this sale to buy more of WSP'S EO/FO Blends.

For me, this is the answer to getting fragrance that sticks and is long-lasting. I've tried two so far, Bladderwrack and PINK. Lovely but they are both "Special Order" now. With 139 to choose from you should be able to find something you like.

Sale ends Thursday, July 9.

Pretty sure they just buy in bulk direct.
PINK (Peony & Neroli - lovely floral) & Bladderwrack (grapefruit, cedarwood, geranium, oakmoss - fabulous scent!) are only sold in bulk now. Great savings if you can afford 25 pounds!
Maybe put in a request with your supplier?

I needed to restock Lemongrass & Green Tea. That meant I needed to make sure I bought enough other oils to try to get the free shipping. Man that's such a bummer. ;)

FYI my favorite WSP fragrances are pink grapefruit 97, Meyer lemon, lemongrass & green tea, and oatmeal and honey 660.

I've been waiting for this sale to buy more of WSP'S EO/FO Blends.

For me, this is the answer to getting fragrance that sticks and is long-lasting. I've tried two so far, Bladderwrack and PINK. Lovely but they are both "Special Order" now. With 139 to choose from you should be able to find something you like.

You're not helping. I have at least 100 bottles of fo I havent even tried yet and sales are almost impossible for me to resist.

I got some samples to try out some fun soaps for my kids (Dreamisicle EO/FO, Confetti Cake, Fruit Loops). Stocked up on big bottles of my favorites Espresso and Oatmeal n’ Honey.
I didn’t go too far down the seasonal rabbit hole...

Back