2nd time around

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigmoose

Reaction score
I am in my second year of doing craft shows. About 2 weeks ago I did my first repeat show and was looking forward to it so I could compare to last year and see how things wre progressing. Last year I did 4X my booth fee, this year 8X. It was almost to the dollar double what I did last year. I have also had one show go 9X and another went 11X. I can't belive it. All this in a state where unemployment is about 15%. I have one show left and just enough product left to start with a full table. I had soap drying every where in my house 2 months ago and now it is slim pickings. The Christmas shopping season sure beats the tar out of all the summer shows I did this year. I wish all other soapers to have great shows till X-Mas time.

Bruce

My shows have all been up too this year. And I just did a really small show (7 vendors) and did EXTREMELY well!

I'm hoping this trend continues next year!

Bigmoose said:
All this in a state where unemployment is about 15%.

That shows everyone that if you have a good product and some common sense it is still possible to stay in business and make it a succes; even in times like these. Well done, Bruce!

Back