2nd batch!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mindyw86

Reaction score
Ok, so this is my second attempt at cp. first time trying colors, layers, and a pitiful attempt at a hanger swirl.
I am happy with it overall, but the colors aren't right, I was going for pink and purple but it looks more orange now. Then it got kinda thick on me before I got the hanger in, so that didn't go well but I can see it a little. Lol scented in twilight woods from Peaks (love this scent!)

image.jpg

This IS a great second batch! It is pretty and attractive, even if it is not what you were going for. In the future just know some colors don't stay stable in soap solution. Nature of the lye. Good job!

Thanks everyone! I do like it, I think I didn't use enough color, and I didn't have time to keep adding as it was getting thicker....it's ok though I got plans already for my next batch :)

Very nice! Wonderful job for a second batch! I love Twilight Woods as well. May I ask what you used for the colorants?

Thanks :) badger, I used ultramarine pink with a touch of neon pink from tkb. And one of the purples from tkb. I'm not home right now so I can't remember which one it was. I think I was worried about using to much and ended up using to little. Lol hopefully next try will be better!

I understand that fear, I tend to use too little most of the time myself.

Very nice! They came out great! Not how you planned, but still really nice! Especially for your second batch! :D Great job!!!

Back