25 % off everything WSP sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heads up for those of you who have a Wholesale Supplies shopping list, they are moving and having a sale. All of the stuff in my cart (I actually had one pending before I heard about the sale, yay, that usually never happens!) was 25% off, so I think most everything is discounted. There is a $40 minimum, though.

Heads up for those of you who have a Wholesale Supplies shopping list, they are moving and having a sale. All of the stuff in my cart (I actually had one pending before I heard about the sale, yay, that usually never happens!) was 25% off, so I think most everything is discounted. There is a $40 minimum, though.

I broke down and bought a regular loaf mold, a T&S, some lye (I really like the flakes) and got a new FO to bump me over the $40 mark. Curse these sales! :)

I know, I consoled myself by saying that I already had a list going before I saw the sale. But I had a $40.00 goal and went over (imagine internal whiny voice "but they were on SAAAALE"!)

Also, K, I really like the WPS/Crafter's Choice silicone molds, both the regular loaf and the T&S. I think they are well made/sturdy for the money, do not require support. They are really good if you are not making big batches, my go to molds for that purpose. If anyone is looking for smallish silicone molds - I think my loaf mold holds about 40 oz of total batch weight (oils/lye/water/additives - the maximum amt of oils vary depending on how much water I use/discount) and the TSM holds about 33 TBW, now would be a good time to buy.

Last edited:
I have several of their 1lb molds, and they are pretty nice. I also have a very small wooden tall and skinny that is fun - but a pain to line. The 2 bigger molds require support so I think these will be great when I want to make bigger batches, like for the AL swap.

Now I hope their Urban Cowboy FO is nice. :p

Yes, I managed to drop a good chunk of money. Mostly stuff I needed anyway. I'm trying like crazy to unload a bunch of stuff and really don't need to keep adding more. Bad Girl!

Oh man... I would have been happily oblivious to the sale... ENABLERS. *playful glare*

I took advantage to purchase mostly the more expensive EOs... I swear, I'll have more scent stuff than actual soap ingredients. LOL

So I needed something that cost under $5 that I could have gotten from somewhere without a minimum order... but it was a sale! I'm happy to report that I restrained myself for the most part. I only picked up 4 new scents:

Sea Glass
Raspberry Lemonade
Tobacco Caramel
Cedarwood EO

I wish I had known about this two weeks ago when I ordered over $100 worth of stuff from them. LOL

Oh yeah, DragonGirl. Most of my cart were EOs that I have been eying and removing from my cart because of the price... I think I'm good on EOs for like, the next two or three years. LOL And I'll probably end up blending the pricy ones with cheaper ones anyways, to make them last longer. lol

Oh yeah, DragonGirl. Most of my cart were EOs that I have been eying and removing from my cart because of the price... I think I'm good on EOs for like, the next two or three years. LOL And I'll probably end up blending the pricy ones with cheaper ones anyways, to make them last longer. lol

heck yeah! EO hoarding

And I got no email??? I read your post and ran over there quick like a bunny before my favorites were gone. Thanks!

So I needed something that cost under $5 that I could have gotten from somewhere without a minimum order... but it was a sale! I'm happy to report that I restrained myself for the most part. I only picked up 4 new scents:

Sea Glass
Raspberry Lemonade
Tobacco Caramel
Cedarwood EO

I wish I had known about this two weeks ago when I ordered over $100 worth of stuff from them. LOL

Ooh Sea Glass is amazing!! I love using it in my salt bars.

Would anyone be willing to add a couple of the neons sampler packs to their order and post over here to me if I PayPal you the cost of the neons and the postage?

Sonya, I'm afraid I already ordered, but if you can find other stuff you want to make the minimum I'm happy to have it delivered to me and re-package it to send to you, not sure if that would help. One caveat, people on another site have noted that during the last sale WSP shipping times took much longer (several weeks in some instances), apparently they get overwhelmed during these events. So it might take a while to get your stuff if you decide to do it ....

I swore to myself that I was going to go through more of the supplies I had on hand before I placed another order...and then spent $180 on this sale. The only thing I DIDN'T buy was the one thing that I needed - olive oil pomace. Unfortunately, they're sold out! Yikes! I'm trying to hold out until they have some back in stock, since it's the best deal I've found so far (the free shipping really makes a big difference there).

Also bummed about the Carribbean Coconut being sold out. :-( I'm trying the Exotic Coconut based on TViv's experiments. I'm okay with trying out a sexy coconut scent!

Latest posts

Back