2014 Pretty Blind Superfat Soap Swap

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Please send all ten. Otherwise I have to track whose box would not get which soap- too much work and I'm trying not to look at the list to see who is which number. I want to be blind as well as much as I can be.

PS. I'll start harassing people (meaning this relatively jokingly) as we get closer. It would be nice to send the boxes out right on time. I know everyone wants to get experimenting.

BabyPickles106

Reaction score
Although I'm too new to participate I wanted to ask if anyone will post pics of the 10 bars. I'd like to see how the colors turn out for the same recipe made 10 different times.

Thanks

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Who is Krista? I need to make sure I marked you as paid.

Yes, I will be happy to post pictures of all the bars. They are all cut differently but will do a line-up once I have them all. I won't post which is which, at least at first, so it will be fun to see if anyone can make anything of the looks alone.

Last edited:

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
10 day call!!!

Still looking for soap rat's, lpsteph's and Lin's. Any ETA's on them?

lpstephy85

Reaction score
10 day call!!!

Still looking for soap rat's, lpsteph's and Lin's. Any ETA's on them?

Shipped yesterday so early next week probably since I am in Ohio so shouldn't take too long... I hope :) I am a procrastinator :(

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Perfect. I had to laugh about the procrastination since I saw your other post that you'd be shipping the next day and nothing showed up.

soap_rat

Reaction score
Mine is finally in the mail, it didn't get picked up yesterday so I dropped it off today. I hope my prepaid postage label didn't "expire"

Lin

Reaction score
I'll get it out soon! Probably Monday, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to the post office so I'll probably print a label and have it picked up by usps. Things have been really hectic lately so I haven't spent much time on the board. I used to go through all the active Posts so I could read any that interested me, lately I just check my replies and read a few off the box to the right with the newest posts.

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Stephy, got yours in the mail today. If everyone's shows up during the week, I'll package them up ASAP and get them out ahead of schedule.

Again, just a reminder that some of these soaps have lye excesses on purpose. Please check every soap you use and decide whether you want to try it on your skin or not. It's up to each person's discretion.

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, Carolyn. Sitting in my dry room as we speak.

I never played Tetris but I think I'm going to be doing a soap version of it to pack these up. I'm thinking I'd better start now to figure out how to get all these different shapes in!

I'm so sorry but I kind of cheated. I was preparing my soaps for shipping and tested one. I also had to slice a little bit off one of Stephy85's to wrap it and I tried it. I can tell you that this will be a really really interesting swap. The differences made me blink a lot. I hope you all don't hate me. Those are the only two I tried, I swear to God.

Last edited: