2010 Holiday shows...how's everyone doing?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agriffin

Reaction score
How are your shows this season?

I do a farmer's market...and still a bit slow. Once people start buying for Christmas...it really picks up.

I have a show on Friday at a school. Not expecting alot of sales, but we'll see how it goes. I'm doing it with a friend and hanging out with her makes up for lowsy sales! lol

Hope your show goes good for u on Friday.
Yes, good company always makes the day go quicker. Hopefully no time for chatting as you'll be frantically busy.

I have been doing alot of shows this year and it has been very up and down. I still have set new sales records and have had a few that were down about 35%. I have done a couple of big money shows this year and they have been my best.

Bruce

I don't do many shows...but was in the mood, so did one this past Sat. There were about 45 vendors...good mix of artists there, only one other soaper. From what I gather it was a horrible show....all the booths around me with only one exception made NO sales at all!! I made just about 2x my booth, so felt lucky, but felt bad for my neighbors. Lots of wanderer/lookers, very few buyers.

I'll do one other show before the holiday, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the craft show type...(no patience here) 8)

I have 3 this week, one at my work(big clinic) and 2 at an asst living I did last year, that was ok. I'll let ya know.

clinic craft show, very good,
asst living not so good, and they charge 50$ for a table, 2 days of wasted time.

Back