2008 Tennessee Soap & Gathering info update

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
I just went to their site and read where it has been cancelled, indefinitely! :shock: :? I am trying to contact the lady in charge of vendors that I have spoken with a few times to find out if she can tell me more. I'm so sad! I was looking forward to this first gathering I would be involved with. Wanted to pas along the disappointing info. :(

Paul.... :(

I'm sorry too, SoapmakerMan. Anytime you are involved in a project - seems to work out so well! Their loss, for sure! However, I'm sure another project will come along to take that place.

:)

Well, nice to see you here, Jennifer!!!1 I hope you come to enjoy our forum. I was so very disappointed. We were going to stay with a couple from Florida who are soap makers and fantastic friends! This was a half-way meeting point and we were really excited. I was going to do the Georgia Spring Fling, but now all the vendor sites are sold out, as it is too late... :cry:

Anyway, I am sure glad to see you here! Be chatting with you bunches!

Paul :wink:

Back