2008 Tennessee Soap & Candle Social

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phyllis and I are going to the gathering for sure! :D I get to do a demo too! Cool beans! I'll be demonstrating my RTCP using a 50% premixed lye solution, and soured goat milk in one of my TOG Molds. I'm setting up as a vendor too. :D All my new and improved TOG Permaline(TM) products will be there. That is my new uni-piece wood/HDPE lined permanently molds. All my log molds, dual log/slab molds, all 3 of my TOG slab molds with dividers, everything except my TOG Econoline Molds will feature this revolutionary new process of bonding HDPE to wood for a permanent white liner! I will be giving away a TOG 8 Wire Cutter as a major door prise. You never know what I might give away at any time during this fun-filled, action-packed day! :p 8) :D

Come on guys! Lets all meet, eat, swap soaps, chat, chew the fat, whatever! This is a great new soap convention for Tennessee!

Paul
Tennessee Soap Gathering Vendor! :wink:

*pouts* now why don't they do things like this here in North Dakota....

I mean we *DO* have Big Iron, and we also have the ND Winter Show.... But those are farm/ranch related........

*sighs*

(sits down to pout) :p

So when and where is this soap social event? S'pose I'll need to bring my pocket book. Sure to see something that is a "must have"!

gallerygirl said:
Is this event the same weekend as the original event that got cancelled?

No, it is a week later and a whole different party! :wink:

The "whole different party" sounds great, but the time may not be. My hubby took the week of the original time off. :( He works at a hospital and has to take great care of his time off. He will check if he can make the change, if so, we will be there. Thanks for letting me know tho. k

gallerygirl said:
The "whole different party" sounds great, but the time may not be. My hubby took the week of the original time off. :( He works at a hospital and has to take great care of his time off. He will check if he can make the change, if so, we will be there. Thanks for letting me know tho. k

I am so sorry, but I do hope things work out and yall are able to come! I'm working hard to make it the Best! :wink:

Birdie, you rock, girl! Don't stress too much more, plenty of seconds left before we get together! :lol:

You done good. It is going to be fun! Wish it could be 2 days, but 1 is better than none! :D

Paul

OK I am gonna bump this too!!! just to say if you want to talk to someone with the cutest little southern accent! Register for this so Birdie can call you too :shock:

OK, I'll bump too! I've known Birdie from several other fourms for a while now and never noticed that cute southern accent while conversing with her online! :p I do know she is a hard worker and this will be a great gathering, with many more to follow in the coming years! We can't wait for May to get here. I sure hope I get plenty of TOG Tools made up and placed in the back of the Suburban! Don't forget, I'm donating one of these as a door prize for some lucky attendee to win!

DSCF2099.jpg

DSCF2094.jpg

Yet another reason to attend the 2008 Tennessee Soap Gathering!

Paul

And I am honestly thinking about ordering one of those dawgies and have you bring it with me!

Back