2008 Tennessee Soap & Candle Social

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Birdie said:
And I am honestly thinking about ordering one of those dawgies and have you bring it with me!

Not a problem, Birdie! Hey, just got an Idea! :idea: Let me shoot you a PM!

Paul... :wink:

A shameless bump :wink: Have a look at our website again! Our sponsors increase daily!

If ya want to me the famous Paul of the TOG Soap Making Tools, you will have to come to this event!! Oh and BTW I am the body guard so you will have to get thru me first :shock:

Yea, while I'm doing the demo, Dragon is going to catch all the rotten veggies ya all throw at us, and if we don't get a standing ovation, Dragon is going to throw everything back at ya all! :p :lol:

Who is milking the goat Birdie, and do I get to use fresh, warm GM in my demo?

Remember, big applause.....or Dragon will get ya! :p

Paul

Ok everyone this all sounds so exciting and as I posted someplace before I am just about 4 hrs. give or take from Memphis. However so far of the things I have read about this Hoe Down, I haven't found a date, or a place. Am I just missing it somehow? Could someone please tell me where I can find this information. I did see something about May? If I can find out in enough time ahead to be able to try and snatch a little cash from the Hubby I may be able to convince him that I REALLYYYYYYYY need to go to this---LOL! Thanks for the information!

Krickett said:
Ok everyone this all sounds so exciting and as I posted someplace before I am just about 4 hrs. give or take from Memphis. However so far of the things I have read about this Hoe Down, I haven't found a date, or a place. Am I just missing it somehow? Could someone please tell me where I can find this information. I did see something about May? If I can find out in enough time ahead to be able to try and snatch a little cash from the Hubby I may be able to convince him that I REALLYYYYYYYY need to go to this---LOL! Thanks for the information!

You bet! May 17th, 2008. Here is the link;

http://home.earthlink.net/~tnscsocial/index.html

Many Thx for the web addy. I am going to start saving my pennies now for this. We just got back from Mississippi this past week from vacation so I am not sure if I will be able to attend this or not. Wish I could talk fiancee's mother into coming as fiancee will be working and I dont drive.
Not sure if I can talk her into bringing me though as she has an e-bay business and we are all into Medieval reinactments and she will be getting ready for an event that will be in June in Missouri, but who knows.
On another note I am wondering if anyone from my area or someone passing through (Russellville, Arkansas) might consider car pooking if I am able to manage to get the money to attend. I would be willing to share gas expenses to and from. Just let me know so I will have an idea for gas money. Again Thx for all the help and warm welcomes.

On another note I am wondering if anyone from my area or someone passing through (Russellville, Arkansas) might consider car pooking if I am able to manage to get the money to attend.

Anyone??? Just kidding I knew what ya meant. Lemme see I am gonna pass thru Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky...Nope sorry I won't be coming that way!

dragonfly princess said:
On another note I am wondering if anyone from my area or someone passing through (Russellville, Arkansas) might consider car pooking if I am able to manage to get the money to attend.

Anyone??? Just kidding I knew what ya meant. Lemme see I am gonna pass thru Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky...Nope sorry I won't be coming that way!

Look DFW goes nutty again with a misspelling. :p :lol: :lol: At least it was not me this time. :roll:

Paul :wink:

LOL I didnt even pay attention to the fact that I misspelt that! Tis a southener thingy! And I didnt even spell that right either

Back