20% off of Everything WSP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ruh roh.jpg

@MellonFriend I said the same thing then I just happened to look at the "Similar threads" below this one and clicked on the first one "favorite WSP fragances" , that was a mistake. *shakes fists @dibbles * She is over there talking about Volcano and a number of other scents. I am so done for now.
Blame @Mobjack Bay for Volcano. She made me do it. I haven’t used it yet but OOB it’s so good. I was just sniffing it again yesterday. You need it.

I took a bunch of soap to a gathering this past weekend and the Volcano scent was a hit. A retired college president who has spent the last 20 years in Paris kept telling me how much she loved it. It’s also my son’s favorite and he’s 32. I used it in a custom order for a wedding shower earlier this year and just finally heard back a couple of weeks ago that everyone loved the scent. It’s now at the top of my keeper list.

😒😒😒😒😒😒 Here comes Volcano, since I needed it... At least they combined it with the order I placed earlier today.
I took a bunch of soap to a gathering this past weekend and the Volcano scent was a hit. A retired college president who has spent the last 20 years in Paris kept telling me how much she loved it. It’s also my son’s favorite and he’s 32. I used it in a custom order for a wedding shower earlier this year and just finally heard back a couple of weeks ago that everyone loved the scent. It’s now at the top of my keeper list.
It's that good. I haven't used the 4 ounces I ordered yet and I'm already wondering if I should get some more while it's on sale. No. No I shouldn't.

@MellonFriend I said the same thing then I just happened to look at the "Similar threads" below this one and clicked on the first one "favorite WSP fragances" , that was a mistake. *shakes fists @dibbles * She is over there talking about Volcano and a number of other scents. I am so done for now.
My Volcano came from NG. I wonder if it's the same?

My Volcano came from NG. I wonder if it's the same?
It's hard to say without a side by side comparison. While they are both Capri Blue Volcano types, the website scent notes are different and WSP indicates a light yellow discoloration while NG indicates no discoloration. The usage rate is also different, so my guess is they are probably similar but not identical. 🤷‍♀️

It's hard to say without a side by side comparison. While they are both Capri Blue Volcano types, the website scent notes are different and WSP indicates a light yellow discoloration while NG indicates no discoloration. The usage rate is also different, so my guess is they are probably similar but not identical. 🤷‍♀️
Yes I noticed that. Also NG states that their perfumist created theirs. I guess I meant "almost the same?" Poor choice of words.

Back